Recipe: Sweet Potato Rosti
My sweet potato rosti recipe is one of my favourite alternatives to bread. It’s also paleo, extremely healthy and will suit whatever your nutrition goal is. The best part is this is super easy to make, is high in protein and requires very little preparation time. Enjoy!
Recipe: Sweet Potato Rosti – Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 egg
- 200g sweet potato, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon almond meal
- Salt to taste
- Add grated sweet potato, almond meal and cracked egg into a bowl and stir together well.
- Place oil into a fry pan and place on low to medium heat, now divide mixture into two even patties and place onto fry pan.
- Cook each side for approx 5min, or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat, they are now ready to serve with your favourite topping (mine is poached eggs and bacon).
Nutrition Breakdown (Approx Per Serve)
- Serving Size:
- Carbs: 49g
- Protein: 14g
- Fat: 11g